Hey Mei Li Paperie fans,
I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Today I am here with my page for the Inspired by… Challenge.
I was really inspired by the white snowy background and all the colors of the Christmas ornaments.
And of course I love the gold! I combined some papers with a pocket made of the beautiful gold vellum.
So lets get started on those wonderful Christmas photos and show us how Evelyns fabulous inspiration inspires you! We will run this challenge into January this time due to the hecticness of the season. Show us your inspired piece and you could win a Gossamer Blue prize pack!
Here is how to play along:
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you were inspired to create such as layouts, cards, project life fillers
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn and our 3 favourite layouts be featured on the blog.
- Our challenge will run until January 16th at 11:55pm Hong Kong time.
- Link your creation below by entering a link to your blog post or online gallery sharing your work. Our InLinkz now has the ability to link your project from Instagram! so you can just snap a photo of your project and link while you share it on instagram.. so cool!
- Please no back-linking. This is for newly created projects only. Any back-links will be be disqualified.
- If you don't have a blog or online gallery, alternatively you can post a photo of your work on our facebook page. Please make sure you include " Mei Li Inspired by...challenge" somewhere in the post.