Sunday, June 1, 2014

Introducing our June Guest Designer!

Wow its June already and with that comes scorching heat here in Hong Kong. We also see loads of you posting about upcoming summer events that look exciting... and are jealous of our Aussie and Kiwi friends and their coming winter with cool temps! What's also exciting about June is we have the lovely and talented Sharmaine Kruijver joining us as our June guest designer. So here she is.. please welcome Sharmaine!
 
Hello everyone, it’s so lovely to be here guesting with Mei Li Paperie. I’m Sharmaine from Tasmania, Australia. I am married to wonderful Dave and we have 4 daughters, aged 9,11,13 and 15. At least 2 days a week you’ll find me at school working with as a Teacher’s Aide. I enjoy a cup of coffee, being taken out for dinner and spending time with people. I have a playlist made up of all types of music genres and my pinterest boards are just as diverse as my music playlist.  I have always had a love affair with paper and in 2005 a friend showed me how to make my first scrapbook page. I was hooked! I love being able to create art by telling a story. Right now my favourite products are water colour paint, die cuts and my old favourite, journal strips created with my typewriter. I love pattern paper and colour and am beyond thrilled to be able to share some creations with you here, thank you Mei Li Paperie!




We love Sharmaines work and are so excited that she will be with us all month to inspire.You can also check out her blog to see more of her work. Make sure you check back on June 3rd for our next colour challenge with Sharmaine where we will be giving away a great prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment