Sunday, August 31, 2014

Welcome our September Guest Designer Kim Jeffress...

We are excited to be welcoming the talented Kim Jeffress to the Mei Li team this month, not only because we love her bright, graphic and fun scrapbooking style but because this is our first guest designer joining us who we have had the pleasure of hanging out with in person! 
One of my favourite aspects of being in this industry are the connections we make all over the world, but the best part is when you get to meet those people you feel you already know well virtually in real life. Fiona and I had the pleasure of hang out with Kim in LA this past January, first with a few chats on the CHA floor but also during the Big Picture classes Play event afterwards. Her scraping style truly represents how she is in reality, fun, bright and bubbly. We look forward to having her here with us this month!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Hi everyone I am very excited to be here at Mel Li Paperie this month.
I am waving hello from sunny Brisbane Australia where I live my husband and two boys aged 5 and 7. They are my main inspiration from my scrapbooking, I love to record the little everyday stories about their lives which one day would be forgotten.
I am honoured to be involved in the wider scrapbooking industry.  I would have to say though the pinnacle for me has been  designing for Heidi Swapp. Being on her team has been a dream come true, her generosity, enthusiasm and inspiration for Memory keeping is so infectious it drives me to keep improving my own scrapbooking everyday.
I can't wait to share more of my family's stories on the blog this month , see you soon.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You can find out more about Kim and see more of her awesome work at her blog Glass Half Full or on any of these design teams: Heidi Swapp, Bella Blvd, Pebbles Inc, Greatest-view or Jot Magazine.








No comments:

Post a Comment